More Waterfalls & Blue Mountains Part 2

10:06









The scenery was just too good to not take a picture every minute, and so I felt it's best to divide this post into two. Two days, two nights, two hikes & two blog posts.
I had no idea how much I would enjoy the nature and country, being such a city girl, I wasn't sure if this is for me and until a few hours before the trip I was doubting our decision and was wishing we just booked somewhere by the beach. Mountains & Winter are usually not my cup of tea...
I guess it's safe to say I have changed my mind! With so much going on right now, this was the perfect place to unwind.

We have also been house hunting and have had a lot of research and paperwork to do to get prepared for this whole complicated process of buying a house. And now we are waiting for the Auction to come! We found a place we like so please cross your fingers for us, that we will win it.
Exciting times ahead!

Sidenote:
When life changes our little blogs change with them.
With our careers taking over most of our free time this blog limps a little behind,
I am writing for different blogs and magazines and am challenging myself by getting into Videos as well. Lately I have been traveling for business and my work is my main priority at the moment.
I love this little corner of our Internet so much and I love staying in touch with friends & families all over the world, but this blog is mainly that!
We love having all you readers here, but this blog is mainly for ourselves, that's why I took the pressure of creating our weekly posts.
We will most of the time continue to do this anyway, but sometimes it will take a little longer.
It might be worth the wait though ;) If you like more frequent updates please connect through
Instagram and also check out my beauty blog

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. i wish you lots of luck on your house hunt! my husband + i moved in to our new house 6 months ago and it was quite the adventure, but totally worth it.
    beautiful pictures too, as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It seems like an adventure. I want us to keep it fun, and thought it would be easier for me to not stress about it too much.
      But it's a BIG thing, and I learned already that it takes a lot of energy.
      Fingers crossed! And congrats to your new house. x

      Delete
  2. Mmm! Love your images! I can smell the forest from where I sit in Alabama, USA. :-) Yours is the best blog + Instagram! :-) Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. take all the time that you guys need; be it once a week or a month, it is always lovely to get a little insight. even more with amazing pictures like these (btw. your other blog strikes again, no comment possible...) crossing my fingers for that house. I cannot wait to see a glimpse of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!About the comment bug: Oh no! I thought it worked without the open id thing? That bug is so random and comes and goes and doesn't seem to affect all readers either. Dunno what to do :(

      Delete
  4. I love the mountains! It's such a breathtakingly beautiful part of Australia - and you have captured it perfectly. Good luck with the house! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it's such an adventure the house hunt. X

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous pics, Liv! The blue mountains is such a beautiful part of Sydney.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know so close and so different! Congrats to your little family! x

      Delete
  6. Beautiful! The blue mountains certainly didn't look like this when I was there several years ago :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Maybe you went to different spots? Check them out again! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! You are a star!