Winter Work & Wet Weeks

09:19






So so much has happend since I last updated this little blog of ours.
I have had week where I had a photo-shoot every single day, most of them in the pouring rain on location...but it was still really really fun and so worth it.
I have gotten a great opportunity for more fashion makeup work, which is super exciting and my little wedding business is growing and growing, so many lovely brides to be, it's always great meeting them and creating their makeup & hair.
I am now listed on The Lane, which is super exciting and I have lately met so many inspiring people.
I am over the moon and so grateful for all this great opportunities and can't express how much I love my job. There is also a little photo makeup tutorial over at This Little Port, check it out if you haven't already.
All very exciting, so we have both been working our butts off lately. Dave has a challenging and great project to design right now, so we have both had long days and short nights.

We had Pizza in bed & one night in front of Dave's parents fireplace.
One night we even celebrated a little and went out for a yummy local dinner.
The other day we met up with some fam and explored the farmers markets for an early breakfast.
And I have been shopping some spicy teas to keep us warm.
I love this city so much, and there is still a lot to discover.

Well that was a little roundup of mainly work work & work.
And while I love it like this, I am dreaming of a little weekend away in the mountains next month, just to catch up and get some time with my awesome man!
And some time for picture taking.
What have you been up to?

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Beautiful photos, look like fun and that you had a great time, so happy for you!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, the second picture is adorable - you are going to have to teach me how to put my hair up like that and make it look SO effortless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sure! It's very easy. Come over to Sydney and we'll have a little lesson and some good coffee! Or...maybe I can make a little video tutorial?
      I have been playing with the idea for some time, but never really got myself to start doing videos. Hm.

      Delete
  3. such beauty-full photos. your blog is amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! Those pups are just the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am so happy for you that your business is growing and you are getting so many opportunities. I remember you being worried about getting work over here! Your photos are so lovely, especially the one of you holding the umbrella in the rain! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it seems like there is plenty of work here for me! So so good.
      x

      Delete
  6. Great to hear that your wedding business is growing, Liv! You do sound really busy but also very happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! You are a star!