Pizza Party x Projectors = homemade happiness

23:42



How to: Homemade happiness

A Sunday off
Fun flatmates (optional)
A Man with passion for Pizza and a talent for kneading a good dough
Plenty of bowls filled with your favorite ever pizza toppings
One camera
Good music
A movie with happy ending
One movie projector (optional)
A big lounge room, with a big white wall
One real comfy couch
A few scented candles with bonfirey fragrance (totally optional!)
A good dose of gratefulness
Don't forget to sprinkle with plenty of love!

Give it all a good mix and enjoy!!!
Check out Dave's amazing pizza dough recipe here.

Other highlights of the week included preparations for our upcoming holiday, one of my recent fashion editorials got published here, discovering a very nice Japanese restaurant for Friday night dinner, doing make up for beautiful brides and amazing kids magazines.
But mostly realizing how happy I am right now and how much I am in love with my man.

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. looks and sounds like a perfect Sunday. Oh and all interesting toppings and veggies. Yummm

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great plan! my husband loves to make pizza too :)
    thank you for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn it, now I want a pizza! And it's not even 11 am :(

    I tried to answer your comments but your email isn't linked, so I'll answer here :) Hmm, LA... well, i've been 4 or 5 times now, and while i do like it for a visit, i find it kind of overwhelming. I would never want to live there! But one of my oldest friends lives there so i always have a good time and get to see parts of the city that i wouldn't otherwise.

    ANd yes, my hair is WEIRD. It's always been like that. Actually, that's why my friend/hair stylist refused to cut me a fringe last week! She said it would look weird with my colouring. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, we made homemade pizza's too. they are just the best!
    and loving all that good music that you shared ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the perfect party, pizza is probably my favourite food, I'm such a child. :) Awesome!
    Any congrats for your editorial, you rock!

    http://www.tamarasblend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ones again things on your side, look like I wanna move in. like right now. and you, you are the most perfect pizza presenter ever! have a great week over there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow the pizzas look great, plus it looks like you had lots of fun making them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! That pizza looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the movie and music recommendations...
    um...that pizza...killing me with that pizza...looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks soooo delicious! Now I want to make it myself immediately x')

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Annton Beate Schmidt: Yes, move in!
    @Katie; @His Little Lady:
    Yes it's my happy playlist right now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks the comments,Lovely blog, maybe want to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I so wish I could make homemade pizza, ...i have tried and tried exhaustively! LOL just isn't happenin for me :o

    I love those pretty lights!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! You are a star!