Brain activitiy and a run

09:29









On Sunday we got up early and went running in the morning sun.
I am so proud, and it was great fun. It is really worth getting up early to exercise, I felt so good all day.
I can't wait for our next run now and will try my best to keeping it up.
Spring is here and I am so happy about every single sun ray right now.

After our bodies worked so hard, we saw Brain Activity, by David Shrigley at the Hayward Gallery.
It was very funny. There is constantly so much great art in London, much more than free days (sigh!)

Spending a day off together is the best treat of all, no matter what we are doing or not doing.
It always feels very special to me, thank you Dave, I love you.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. you guys looks so good together; meant to be. lovely pictures once again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! You are a star!