Happy 2012: here is to a wonderful brand new year

15:45




Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a great start into the new year.

2012 is going to be great and will for sure bring on some exciting changes in our lives.

My little new year resolutions include being colorful.
In general I am trying to be more graceful and grateful.
I will do my best to inspire and support my friends and family.
I hope to make people laugh even more than the year before.
Also I won't being too hard on myself and accept that my best will always be enough.
And we will no longer throw clothes around in our room, which was Davids brilliant idea.

What are you up to this year?

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. love your red coat! looks like you have already had success with your resolution of being more colorful :) happiest new year to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy-happpy new year!! You look great in these photos!
    X Mandy

    http://mandykoster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love your outfit. happy new year liv!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your resolutions sound perfect! I'm just going to pretend they're mine too...;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! 2012 is going to be great. Love Liv x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw...I really love all those resolutions. Such a perfect list...I wouldn't mind adding them to mine:) Loving your outfit...both the gorgeous color combo and the beautiful red blazer. Happy 2012 darling! xx Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha! i should resolve to not throw clothes on the floor. . . . and being colorful is such a great goal! ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha. love your personal list.happy new year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are definitely fulfilling your new years resolution to be more colorful. that red lip and jacket are just so dramatic. i LOVE it!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look very colorful so i think your resolutions are working!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! You are a star!