= Dave in Tokyo + a new suit : job hunting ² x yoga ³: Sushi for breakfast

23:48

It's been rough weeks. Rainy, cold and stormy rough weeks.
I just received this photo via text message.

Dave is in Tokyo.
Liv is in Dalston.
It's only for a week. We bought a new suit.
Those of you who are following my my Be Blushless Blog as well,
might have heard already that I am job hunting in London and depending on how that goes the Australia trip (that is already fully booked! And I have my visa, and my bikini...) might need to be canceled.
The trip I was so over the moon about. I am still hoping for best.


After digesting the shock, I have been super productive.
Although I miss Dave already it's good right now that I  have time to take care of myself, I am practicing yoga, eating good food, writing lists, I relax every evening and think and try to work things out.
The other night I watched Lost In Translation, which takes place in the exact same hotel Dave is staying at right now. So we have practically been there together ; )
Ah well I had Sushi for breakfast today...
And now I am back to job hunting because:

Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan “press on” has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race. Calvin Coolidge

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love that quote.. so very very true.
    GOod luck with job hunting.
    I hope you can pull off your Australia trip!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! You are a star!